Saturday, November 11, 2006

Beautiful Three


For her third birthday, Daisy had two requests. She wanted flip flops on her cake and she wanted to swing at the park. It was just too cold to play at the park. Believe me, we tried and it was just too cold. So, at the last minute we decided to move the party inside. Daisy was upset but understood that it was best to have her party someplace a little warmer.

I think the cake turned out perfect. She was very pleased with the flip flops. They matched the invitation perfectly.

Although the only family that came to the party was my mom and step dad, Daisy had lots of friends. My brain is a tiny bit tired but I think we had twelve children at the party. Daisy was a little hesitant about the crowd of people but eventually warmed up to the party. I'm sure I'm a bit partial, but I just think she's beautiful.

No comments: