Yesterday we spent the day with John Henry's family. We hadn't seen his cousin, Wild Bill and his daughter, Livie in over a year. Livie is about a month younger than Tate. My favorite part of the day was after lunch when we took all of the kids that had been walking for more than a few days on a to the pond and the creek that are on the property. I couldn't get a good picture of either to share with you. Maybe next time.

My favorite picture of the day is this one of Lake, John Henry and Daisy. I love that JH and Daisy are holding hands.

Daisy, Lake, Tate, Rosie, Future, Livie and 'Fessor the dog. Future is a friend of the family. She's a very bright little girl. The one thing I learned about her is that she's always looking ahead.

Once we got inside the gate, the kids could hardly wait to get started on the exploration!
No comments:
Post a Comment