Friday, November 24, 2006

Did you swim on Thanksgiving?


I know this is a strange group picture especially for a Thanksgiving post. We traveled about an hour north to visit my mom's sister and lots of other family yesterday. My aunt has an indoor heated pool. After lunch eight children swam for over an hour. The eight children included my four and four of my cousin's five children.
Did you wonder who the woman in the back of this photo is? My mom, also known as Nano.

This is Lake with one of his cousins. They don't see each other very often but they always play well with each other.

Rosie and Daisy with a cousin.

Last night I asked the kids what they were thankful for:

Daisy: My plate
Rosie: Mommy and Daddy
Tate: My family
Lake: That I have six people in my family and that we are all together.

Me, too.

No comments: