Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Three is better than none

Rosie is four and still wakes up at night. Often. Like atleast once every night. She usually wakes up because she's cold, she hears a noise outside or she's having leg pain. I can usually predict when the leg pain will wake her - like if we've had a physically busy day. Although the girls share the room, it is rare that Daisy wakes up. She may wake during the night once every other week.

Then there is the fun night when both girls wake in the middle of the night or early morning.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, both girls slept through the entire night.

I should have known that it was probably too good to be true.

Both were awake at midnight last night. I finally was able to get back into my own bed around 4:30 this morning.

And yes, I did go vote this morning. I hope you vote sometime today, too.

No comments: