We didn't prompt them with the names. They came up with these names by themselves.

Rosie picked a rabbit and named her Happy. Note the cheerleader uniform. My mom was very happy with the colors.

Tate picked this black bear and named him Aubie. My mom was not so happy about the football colors.

Lake picked a brown bear and named him Buddy. Ditto on the uniform.

Daisy chose this cute puppy. And named her Bunny. Since she is all about the color pink right now, it made sense that she chose the pink cheerleader outfit. Everyone liked the colors.

If you've followed this blog for any length of time, you should know by now that I love to have a group picture!
1 comment:
I love that no one selected the turtle! I happen to have the World Wildlife Federation panda compliments of my husband from a few years back.
Post a Comment