Today Tate spent the day with me. I couldn't decide if he was well enough to go to school so I let him hang out with me. We ran some errands and on the way home he asked me what I would buy if I had lots of money. When I turned the question to him he replied, "I would buy you and Daddy and Lake and Rosie and Daisy and myself each a corvette." I'm not a big fan of the corvette, the mustang is more my thing so I'm not sure why he felt that we all needed these cars.
OK. For those of you that have visited our house, don't laugh at the next question that I had to ask him, "Uhm, where would we put all of those cars?"
"Oh, I would buy a bigger house that also had a six car garage."
Whew. I'm glad I asked!
No comments:
Post a Comment