The crib is officially out of the house. It is now in storage until either Trixie needs it or one of my children has a baby. I took it down yesterday. While I was placing it in the storage closet, Daisy asked me why I was putting it in there. I explained that we didn't need it in the house anymore but that one day she could use it for her baby. Rosie spoke up and said that she wasn't going to have any babies. Ever. She's always going to live with me. After Daisy thought about this, she decided that she wanted to live with me forever, also.
Oh, and Tate is still not getting married until he is as old as Yoda or starts to turn green.
1 comment:
Ha. Just you wait. Those girls will have picked out husbands come KGarten or my name's not Trixie!
So is it a bunk bed?
You were suppose to CALL ME! I thought we had a deal about the bed??
Post a Comment