Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lunch with Tate

Since I have been with Lake's class a few days working on the birthday stuff I felt the need to eat lunch and spend some time with Tate and his class. I thought my heart would burst when Tate hugged me for the third time during our thirty minute lunch!

After lunch I asked the teacher if there was anything I could do to help her out. I ended up spending an hour working with some of the children and their sight word lists. Tate had already passed all five lists before Thanksgiving so he was allowed to go to the library and also play a math game with some other children that had finished the lists.

On a cute note: Lake saw me having lunch with Tate and gave me a quizzical look (if you know him, you know the look!) I quickly reminded him about lunch yesterday and that it was Tate's turn today!

No comments: