Thursday, September 28, 2006

Green




These are just a few pictures I took at the game last Saturday so that you could see how green the uniforms are. I will try to remember to take a picture of just the boys before the game this Saturday.

I haven't posted in the last few days because it has been quite busy around here. On Tuesday I had two extra children for a large part of the day. Yesterday I had one extra child for the afternoon.

Today things have been much better. I had a lunch date with John Henry. Afterwards we went downtown to one of the shops that specializes in papers, invitations and gifts. I love just about everything in that store.

I also checked on things for Lake's birthday party today. He'll be eight in less than two weeks. That's all I have to say about that because, well, he was the first baby. And now he's about to be eight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are bright!