Thursday, May 18, 2006

Last day of school for Rosie

Today is Rosie's last day of school for this school year. Last night I was remembering the beginning of the school year when she would cry every Tuesday and Thursday morning. My, oh my, how she's grown this year.

So, what will I do on this last day? Plans are for Daisy and myself to meet John Henry for lunch. I also need to gather some things for Tate's class. I'm putting together 'goodie buckets' for each child. I'm including: sunglasses, a water gun, sidewalk chalk and bubbles. Does anyone have any other suggestions? We're not having a party (I'm still not sure I understand why not) so I thought this would be a nice way to end the year. I have until next Wednesday to get them together.

Yesterday Lake lost another tooth while at school. That's 5 teeth so far for anyone that's keeping up!

Daisy is rolling along with the potty....There were a few accidents yesterday but they happened at home.

No comments: