Monday, May 12, 2008

This mother's dream

For as long as I can remember, I always wanted lots and lots of babies. When I was a child, dreaming of my prince charming and all of the little children we would have to fill our home, I don't think I was gender specific about the actual children that would be filling our home. Which, when you think about it, worked out quite well since we have two of each!

So, for Mother's Day in my family, things were near perfect. There were a few key people physically missing but they were present in my heart.



Daisy, so full of sunshine - you see the world through your rose tinted glasses.


Lake, ever the serious one.


Tate, bubbling over with a love uncontainable.


Rosie - the world is her pallet.


Oh, when I look at the four of you, my heart nearly bursts from the love I feel. Sure, we have our ups and downs (daily!) but you are so quick to forgive and even forget and move on to the next adventure.

No comments: