Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Good visit to the doctor

Daisy had her three-year-old check up today. She weighs 34 pounds and is 39 inches tall. Overall, she is very healthy.

The pediatrician that we have used since Lake was born uses a questionnaire to assess development. One of the questions that I had to ask Daisy today was about colors. There were four block on the question: yellow, blue, red and green. As I pointed to each she told me the name of the color. Since we went over the questions without the doctor in the room (this is standard) I think he wasn't quite sure if she really knew all of the colors. Why do I think that? Well, because during the exam he mentioned her pink shoes and then held his foot up and asked her if she knew what color his boot was. Her response?

"Brown."

Duh.

No comments: