Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Gone for another year

The Christmas tree has been put away until next year.

I tried to leave it up just a little longer but it was stressing me out.

The humor in taking the tree down....

I placed all of the ornaments on the kitchen table so that I could organize them and put them back in their original box, etc..
As I was going back and forth from the living room to the kitchen with the ornaments, I noticed that I kept meeting Daisy in passing.

Then I heard her say, "Mommy, this is fun. We get to decorate the tree all over again."

I thought I kept taking the same ornaments off the tree again and again and again. Atleast now I have validation that I'm not losing my mind. As I was taking them off, she was redecorating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haahahahahahahaha