Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cold and getting colder!


All four kids have been asking to go to the park for several days. We went today for a very short time because it was just too cold. From what I hear, tomorrow will be even colder!

To catch you up on what's been going on in our world: The weekend was busy with a friend's birthday party, two nights of a Dinner Theatre at our church (John Henry helped serve food, water, and tea and I sang with the choir) as well as a nice visit from Grandma on Sunday afternoon.

The Christmas tree went up on Monday. Daisy wasn't aware of what I was doing (she was in her pretend world.) When she came through the living room and saw the tree with the lights on she stopped in her tracks and with an emphasis of awe she said, "Wow." She then followed that with, "Mommy. Thank you."

Yeah, that was a good day.

On Tuesday GiGi spent the day with me until it was time to pick the girls up at school. We had lunch, walked around the bookstore and laughed. Actually, I think we laughed more than anything else.

Today the girls did not get dressed until 2:00pm and that was just because I said we would go to the park after we picked up the boys. I think if we hadn't gone to the park, they would have stayed in their pajamas all day!

That about sums up our week.

No comments: