My three older children started school today. My heart feels broken and I have cried my share of tears this morning.
Just to give you an idea of my schedule this year: Lake is at LS school, Tate is at BD school and Rosie is at WJ school. LS and BD are the magnet schools for our city. BD is first and second grades while LS is third, fourth and fifth grades. WJ is our neighborhood school. They will test Rosie in the spring for the magnet program. Right now there is not a kindergarten magnet program. Once you throw in the bus schedule and carpool it seems a little crazy but I think I have it figured out. Oh, and don't forget that Daisy starts preschool after Labor Day. Yep, four kids at four different schools....
1 comment:
Wow! That's an early start! My kids don't begin until August 30th. We still have summer camp and swim lessons.
Post a Comment