
On Monday we celebrated Lake's birthday. His birthday was actually Wednesday but it just wasn't possible to do a party with friends on Wednesday. And, since we had a holiday from school on Monday, it turned out to be a good time for a party.

Because of the lighting in the roller rink I wasn't able to get a good picture of him with his friends. However, I was able to get this one with his brother and sisters.

These two girls are the daughters of my high school best friend. When Lake was planning on which friends to invite he stated that he didn't want any girls invited to his party. I mentioned that he has two sisters and also some cousins that are girls. He said, "That's OK. They're family." When I asked him about these two girls he said, "Oh, Mom. They're like family...it's sort of like they are my cousins."
No comments:
Post a Comment