Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Clean teeth


Two weeks ago when I took Tate to the dentist, the girls went with us. I was hoping that if Daisy could see how much fun Tate has at the dentist, then maybe she would be more relaxed when it's her turn in a few months.

Since that day, Daisy has been living in her pretend world along with five bears. In her world, she is the dentist and the bears are the patients. She is so sweet and gentle with them that it brings tears to my eyes when I hear her speak softly and reassuringly to the bears.

This morning when I got back home from taking the girls to school, I found three of the bears lined up on the sofa. You have to look closely to appreciate it. Do you see that each bear has a ziploc bag with a toothbrush and toothpaste? Did you notice the gloves? Those are what she uses to clean the bears teeth.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I love that child! Her mind is amazing just like the other 3. You win the award for best child post today!