That's me. I used to be a very organized person and now I feel like I can't get anything accomplished. I love staying home with my children and am very thankful that I don't have to work outside the home. I do feel like I need to make some changes, though. I need to be more structured. There are so many things that I want to get done before the boys are out of school for summer. I would like to get all of the closets organized. I would like to go through all of the kids clothes and sort through what fits and what needs to be passed along. I need to go through toys and do the same. I would like to get all of the scrapbooks caught up to date.
I have always been a 'list' person. If I can make a list of things to do and then mark them off as they are completed I just feel better.
I am going on a scrapbooking retreat this weekend and will hopefully get a lot of Daisy's album completed - I would like to get her caught up through Christmas. That's 25 months worth of photos. I think it may be possible because the person I was sharing a table with (and talking mostly with) had to cancel because she's having her gall bladder removed Friday morning. So, I won't have anyone at my table to distract me. I'll post my success when I return! (Trixie, do you want to make a guess at how many pages I'll complete??)
I'm hoping this weekend will recharge me and I'll be able to complete some of the other goals I've set!
1 comment:
Well your pages are far more complex than mine. You are way way to detail oriented. So I would say that you will get only 30-35 pages done. I figure this is about 15 pages a day and would require you to really hustle. If you get these done, I will send you a gift card to the store of your choice. How's that to motivate you ??
Also I am ready and willing to come over one weekend and stay the whole week (as discussed with Tate on the last visit). We can work on those closets together and I will bring my handy dandy supplies for organizing closests too.
How about we do this in May?
In April I have to paint my MIL's house and go to Army Man's wedding.
I leave for Cleveland in mid-May so it will have to be early in the month. What do you say?? If that is too late, then pencil me in for April darn it and I will be there.
Of course one of the kids will have to give up their bed to me.
Post a Comment