Monday, March 06, 2006

58 Pages!

That's what I accomplished this weekend on Daisy's scrapbook. I started with a baby shower a few days before she was born and decided to stop for the time when I completed her second birthday. So, now she has an album (she was asking about hers on Friday) and I'm only four months behind!

The weekend itself was lots of fun for me. I roomed with a friend that I hadn't seen in over a year. We both have four children and it's very hard to get together because of distance and schedules. The other roommate was a neighbor of my friend's and we had such a good time together that we decided to try and attend the next retreat in August. Also in attendance were two of my sorority sisters (one of which is my big sister!) We had all sort of lost touch but hopefully that will change. I also ran into a girl that I had gone to middle school with! Lots of scrapbooking and reunions!

My family seemed to have a good weekend together. They stayed very busy. They were all very tired last night and went to bed without any fuss.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

You blow me away at 58 pages! And still you had time to chat and gossip with so very many people. Mucho impressive, Fertile Turtle!

Sarabeth said...

Wow!