Yesterday we shopped for waders for both boys. These are needed for fly fishing and the boys have been asking for these for quite some time. Tate thought this was his birthday present. When he got up this morning he asked if he could try them on again. I said, "Sure." He went into the kitchen looking for them, couldn't find them, came back and asked us, "Do you know where they are?" (This was a valid question since we got home at 1:30 a.m.) I told him to look by the sink in the kitchen. This was when he noticed the bike in the kitchen. He was so surprised and HAPPY.
So, after a bit of bike riding and breakfast, the boys headed to the water to try out the waders. I think they look quite cute in them (although I don't know if fishermen like to be called 'cute'. Sorry, guys!
The fishing report for the day: It was quite hot outside (near 90 degrees) but everyone caught fish.
The official birthday party is tomorrow so I will hopefully post pictures from that soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment