Thursday, June 26, 2008

The cleanest girl in town

My girl, Daisy must be the cleanest girl for miles. After swimming on Tuesday she took a shower. When she told me she was finished and asked me to turn off the water, she decided that she would like to get a bath.

To clarify, I said, "Do you want to get a bath right now?"

She answered, "Well, if you don't want me to get a bath then I don't want to get a bath. But, if you want me to get a bath, then I want to get a bath."

Who could say "No" to that?

When she finished her bath I decided to get a quick shower. A few minutes into it, Daisy hopped in to the shower. Just because she wanted to.

Oh, and then later in the afternoon there was something about her baby needing a bath and the whole 'wash the baby in the sink' just wasn't working for her.

So, two showers and two baths in one day ranks her as the cleanest kid in town don't you think?

No comments: