Last night as I was tucking all of the little ones in to bed, I had to keep asking Rosie to turn her light off.
That should have been the first clue.
This morning when I woke her up, she hugged me before she even got out of bed. Then she reached under her blankets for the card she had made me. Last night whe was putting the 'finishing touches' on this card. (I can't post a picture because her name is on it in big letters.) It came complete with a birthday banner.
I think I got the best gift a mom could ask for on her birthday: the kids decided collectively to behave for the entire day - no arguing with each other and they would do what I asked, the first time rather than the fifth or sixth time!
So far, so good!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment