We took a family trip to Disney World during spring break (yes, I know it was several weeks ago but I am still sorting through the photos!) Each time I see this picture of Daisy holding Chip and Dale during the parade it just makes me smile. We had gone to the Disney store earlier that morning and everyone had picked out one souvenir. Rosie picked out a stuffed Pluto and Daisy picked Chip and Dale (they came as a set.) During the afternoon parade as Chip and Dale made their way around the route, Daisy held up her stuffed Chip and Dale so that they could see better. How cute is that? These two brought her much joy and comfort during the whole trip. They dined with us, slept with her and Rosie and still claim the prime location among her other stuffed animals at bedtime.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
favorite memory
We took a family trip to Disney World during spring break (yes, I know it was several weeks ago but I am still sorting through the photos!) Each time I see this picture of Daisy holding Chip and Dale during the parade it just makes me smile. We had gone to the Disney store earlier that morning and everyone had picked out one souvenir. Rosie picked out a stuffed Pluto and Daisy picked Chip and Dale (they came as a set.) During the afternoon parade as Chip and Dale made their way around the route, Daisy held up her stuffed Chip and Dale so that they could see better. How cute is that? These two brought her much joy and comfort during the whole trip. They dined with us, slept with her and Rosie and still claim the prime location among her other stuffed animals at bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment