Well, we have!
We woke up this morning to a bag of candy on our porch and a note explaining that we had been 'booed'!
So, how do you 'boo'?
First you fill a few bags of candy. We filled five. In these bags, you also place three pieces of paper: One that has a poem about 'booing', another has the directions of booing (don't get caught, include the three pieces of paper, don't 'boo' someone that has already been 'booed') and the third paper is a sign for your door exlaiming "We've been booed!" Oh, and you need to do all of this within 24 hours of being 'booed.'
While the instructions say to 'boo' two houses, we decided on five. I let the children decide on who to 'boo'. They made some sweet choices: the widow that lives two houses away from us, a family friend and three children that are often not included in fun things like this. I enjoyed watching their excitement of suprising others - they were plum giddy!
1 comment:
We were boo'd the first year here but not last year. In fact no one was boo'd. Not sure what will happen this year - I'd start it but we don't have the poem anymore!
I thought it was awesome!
Post a Comment