Well, we aren't actually going HOME but,
You know the old saying?
"Home is where the heart is"
We are going to visit with lots of family this weekend. Lots. of. family. We will finally get to meet little Andrew. I cannot wait to get my hands on the little guy. I'll probably have to wait my turn, though because my children are busting at the seams to meet him. Lake told me that if Trixie is busy that he can watch Andrew and make sure he stays safe. We'll also get to see several aunts and uncles and cousins that we haven't seen in a few years.
It will heal that part of my heart that has needed to be with them.
2 comments:
The whole family of Trixie, WaWa, and Roger just feels right. Plus, I bet they are so much more of a family unit than when they were with me a month ago.
It was a terrific weekend! The boy-o was asleep before the party got started given all the love from your kids. :) Can't wait for November.
Post a Comment