Friday, June 15, 2007

Seven!

Happy Birthday, Tate!

Several months ago I posted that Tate told us he didn't plan on getting married until he was either as old as Yoda or turned green. This bag was perfect for one of his gifts!

So, has he decided where we are dining tonight?

No.

Trixie wanted to know what the three choices are:

Bell Buckle Cafe - this is a tiny place that he loves to go to because of the live music on the weekends. It's also about 90 minutes away from our home. They have a website - check it out if you are interested. Sorry I can't get it to link...

Rosie's Mexican Cantina - this is about 30 minutes from our home.

Chick-fil-a - This is always on his list of favorite places. I may take him there for lunch because it looks like we may be going to Bell Buckle for dinner. Don't worry about the drive - it's very close to John Henry's mom's home and we'll spend the night with her!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Hey why don't we go there?? What are we chopped liver??

So anyway I want to go to Unclaimed Luggage sometime...do you want go with me?

turtle toes said...

Trixie - we don't take you there because it is an extra 90 minutes of drive time one way for you. The next time you come, we can go!