Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Almost Seven

Tate's seventh birthday is Friday. However, we decided to have the party on Tuesday evening because we could rent the place privately. Any other day of the week, you can have a party but will have to contend with countless other children.
It's basically an indoor playground with lots of inflatables, oversized tricycles and plenty of room to run around.
I think everyone had a good time.

He appears to be really concentrating on the candle! His favorite gift was a bag of art supplies. He was up late last night trying out the different markers.

This was the best picture I could get with most of the guests - I know atleast two children are not in this photo as well as a few adults.

We will celebrate his birthday on Friday with the family. Tate gets to pick where he wants to have dinner. Right now he has narrowed his choices down to three places.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I am interested to know what the 3 places are....