I had the spring conference with Tate's teacher this afternoon. He is reading well above the kindergarten expectation. His writing has greatly improved. He has a very well rounded personality. He is polite. He doesn't become angry if he doesn't get his way. He doesn't fidget. He can sit still for five minutes. (He can?) Yes, he can. He is a joy to have in the class room. From all indications I feel like he will get the invitation to the magnet school. He actually scored one point higher on one of the tests than his brother did last year. Knowing this, I will still be anxiously awaiting the letter in May.
I will have a conference with Lake's teacher closer to the end of the school year. I did get a chance to talk with her earlier this week and she stated that he was reading much better and had moved to the higher reading group in his class.
Rosie can write her name. The 'y' is a little wiggly but it is legible. She is also learning about sounds that go with the letter. She can also draw a beautiful flower.
Daisy knows all of the colors. Even black, white, brown, pink, purple and grey. Potty training? Not so good today. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.
1 comment:
The weather was wonderful here too! Postcards were mailed to the boys this week. HUgs,.
Post a Comment