Thursday, March 02, 2006

My Baby's Going to Preschool

It's official. I registered Daisy for two days a week of preschool. She'll start in the fall. John Henry and I have talked at length about this. Well, mostly me talking and John Henry being a patient listener. It's hard for me to let go. She's the last baby for me. I've loved having babies in the house but am also looking forward to all the things that can be done easily now that everyone can walk, feed themselves and almost potty by themselves.

So, in the fall I will have two days a week without any children..... I wonder what I'll do.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Knit
Read
Sleep
Clean
Call me
Exercise
Home Improvements
Scrapbook
Need I go on???

Sarabeth said...

Hey, I'm just looking forward to having just one kid at home next fall. I'm putting Larien in preschool three days a week.

You'll love it and hate it all at the same time.