Sunday, March 12, 2006

Family fun

Yesterday was just a plain and simple fun day for our family. It started with the boys baseball practice - Tate at 10 and Lake at 11:30. I attended the team mom meeting while Tate was practicing. When I got to the practice, John Henry had the girls fielding balls in the outfield.

After all the practices were over we went to lunch and then just went for a ride. We were in the truck so we went off-road for awhile. The kids loved it. They even got to ride in the back of the truck for a few minutes - we were on a dirt road, driving slowly by the river and Daisy was inside the truck. At one point we stopped and walked around for awhile. The boys found a cool 'secret hideout.' After yesterday, I think they are all ready for a short camping trip. We've been talking about it for probably a year but I think we could all handle it now.

As a side note: My mom's poodle of 12 years died this week. Thankfully, it all happened very quickly.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Give your mom my love. I am ready for a camping trip too! When? Where?