Lately, Daisy has been saying some really thoughtful, and sometimes funny and cute things and I really should post about them but I usually forget.
Last night we were at dinner and the girls needed to go to the restroom. We usually go into the same stall (mainly for security but also if one of the girls needs help.) However, Daisy sometimes asks to go by herself. Last night was one of those times. I felt is was safe - the restaurant was not crowded and our table was the first one near the restroom door. Once she got her door closed she realized the lock was too high for her to reach (I agree with her as I had to reach to lock the door that Rosie and I were in.)
In her quick thinking she said, "Oh, Mommy that's OK. I'll just keep talking so someone will know I'm in here."
And she did. She talked the entire stay in the stall. She never panicked that someone would walk in on her. I may be out of line but I think that she was being very resourceful for a four year old, don't you?
1 comment:
Without a doubt. She's quite the problem solver. I love that she's so confident and had a ready solution rather than whining for you to do the impossible task of holding two doors closed from the outside.
Post a Comment