Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bubbly

That is the only way I can think of to describe the attitudes of Rosie, Tate and Lake when I picked them up at school this afternoon. Rosie exclaimed, "I feel like I need to scream because I had such a good day at school!" I am trying not to dwell on the first day of kindergarten for her last year when she said that it was the best day of her life.

And then the second day of kindergarten was the worst day of her life. Ever.

The boys were just as happy with their day. Usually I have to really ask them lots of questions to find out how things went but today it seemed as if they couldn't talk fast enough to tell me everything.

If you are curious about what Daisy and I did today - she changed clothes 5 times and then got a blanket, a cup of chocolate milk and her blanket and curled up in my lap.
We stayed that way for nearly two hours. She will start preschool after Labor Day but seemed content to play with me today.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Dare has been a snuggle worm lately too. He's got some separation anxiety in the mornings but is managing ok. I am glad that you got lots of cuddles from Daisy.

Tell the kids I know exactly how they felt. I have those days at work where I am so excited and happy that I could just burst. That's how I felt in Alaska. Happy dancing through the snow!!!