She's trying to decided what to wear on the first day - if you have an opinion, let me know and I'll pass it on to her. Of course I'll post pictures of the first day so you can see the results!
This is high on her list of favorites and possible first day outfits. She has a really cute pair of shoes that match the dress.
What's up with the poses? I haven't a clue. She started this a few weeks ago and now I can't get a picture without it.
1 comment:
I like both of the dresses. The jeans and pink top is too everyday. The green didn't work for me. But I adored the dresses.
So what will it be?
Oh and I must comment on her hair. Love the ponytails in the cookie/cake photo below and the messy look with the jeans and first dress. But the behind the ear with the second dress is a winner!
She is so lovely. So five. So wonderful.
You are a great MOM!
Post a Comment