We've been to the pool on Tuesday, Wednesday and today. It looks like this is going to be an easy summer for me. If you have multiple children - you know exactly what I'm talking about: No strollers, no swim diapers, three of the four children can swim and I'm working on the fourth and everyone can carry their own towel. It has taken me years to reach this point and the payoff is tremendous in that I get to spend time with all of the children rather than chasing one around the pool!

This is of Lake (in the green and on the left diving board) and Tate (in the black and on the right diving board.) You may have to enlarge to see Tate - I had a hard time getting this of both at the same time.

Lake, underwater.

Rosie after a full day of swimming.

Daisy
No comments:
Post a Comment